Search for a certain recipe

May 13, 2012

Scarecrow

So, this is the first recipe, and I'm glad to have started this blog! :) Even though while I'm posting this idea, it's a Sunday, and not a Saturday, I'm only posting my first recipe to start off the blog. So I hope you enjoy seeing recipes almost every day, and submit your own to me with the Minecraft Recipe Designer!
~TheSwordKid

Scarecrow
This is not so much of a mob, but more of a large block. It can be placed on Farmland blocks, and scares off animals from your farms so that they won't trample your crops. Hostile mobs however do not get scared by scarecrows.

4 comments:

  1. Seems cool. Nice job, and good luck with the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I can't wait to see how big this forum gets.
    ~TheSwordKid

    ReplyDelete